Timeout72 DAY PASSES
|REGULAR G.A Day 1||1,999/-|
|REGULAR G.A Day 2||3,500/-|
|REGULAR G.A Day 3||4,500/-|
|REGULAR V.I.P Day 1||4,999/-|
|REGULAR V.I.P Day 2||5,999/-|
|REGULAR V.I.P Day 3||6,999/-|
TIMEOUT TICKETING INFORMATION
|* Phase 1 - GA Season Pass - 5,999/-
* Early Bird VIP Season Pass - 14,999/-
* GA phase 2 - 7,999/-
* VIP phase 1 - 19,999/-
Benefits for a VIP ticket holder at Timeout 72
- Seperate VIP Parking
- Dedicated windows at box office
- Fast Track Entry - Dedicated entry aisles into fest
- Limited Capacity Premium Lounge
- - Dedicated Male/Female Restrooms
- - Premium Bar, F&B
- Best View of the Main Stage
- 1 welcome beer would be served
ABOUT THE FESTIVAL
Timeout 72 a 3 day long multi-genre music festival that endeavours to give serious music lovers an electrifying all encompassing experience capturing hand-picked talent and live experiences from across the globe. The festival will witness a galaxy of homegrown and international artists performing live at 3 different stages to deliver a consummate and an unparalleled music experience that India has been awaiting.
Timeout 72 aspires to redefine music events in India & is all set to provide unparallel experience to establish Goa as the ultimate music destination on global music map. The festival is a treat with a juxtaposition of Music, Entertainment, Food & more!
Live a lifetime in 72 hours!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Entry for individuals of 16 years & above age only
- Tickets available on a first come first serve basis
- A Government issued, valid photo ID may be requested at entry
- No refunds on purchased ticket are possible, even in case of any rescheduling
- Due to the safety and security concerns of our patron's/ audience no re-entry is allowed for the event.
- Please keep your ticket with you at all times
- Rights of admission reserved, even to valid ticket holders
- Beware of counterfeit tickets
- AUDIO OR VIDEO RECORDING OF THE FESTIVAL IS NOT PERMITTED. You must not make, create, store, record or transmit any kind of sound recording, visual footage (recording), or store, record or transmit any information or other data with relation to the event. The organizers reserve the right to eject you from the venue for doing so
- No professional, SLR or DSLR cameras or recording (sound or video) equipment will be permitted in the venue. Do not bring them to the venue as we will NOT be able to take responsibility and hold the same in safekeeping
- Security procedures, including frisking remain the right of the management
- No dangerous or potentially hazardous objects including but not limited to weapons, knives, guns, fireworks, helmets, laser devices, bottles, musical instruments will be allowed in the venue and may be ejected with or without the owner from the venue
- The sponsors/performers/organizers are not responsible for any injury or damage occurring due to the event. Any claims regarding the same would be settled in courts in Mumbai
- No drug use allowed - consumption of narcotics is illegal and those found in possession of or consuming narcotics at the event will be handed over to police authorities
- Ticket holders in an inebriated state may not be allowed entry
- What are Early Bird Tickets?
- What is the difference between GA and VIP tickets?
- How and where do I collect my tickets/wristbands?
- Which debit/credit cards can i use to buy the early bird tickets?
- What documents should I bring if I have booked a ticket through a friends or parents debit or credit card?
- Is there any other verification that I can provide instead of a copy of my debit/credit card?
- Can I swap/upgrade a G.A. ticket to VIP ticket?
- Will I have to be present at the venue when the tickets are being collected?
- Can I buy tickets using cash?
- How old do I have to be to enter TIMEOUT 72
- Will I be able to get a refund for the tickets if I do not attend the festival?
- Will I need to carry a photo id along for ticket verification purposes?
- Will my VIP Ticket allow me backstage?
- Do the tickets give access to free food and beverages?
- Are there additional charges for booking a ticket online?
- What is the maximum number of tickets I can purchase?
- What if I am reaching the venue later, can I use separate copies of the same ticket for the non-cardholders to enter separately?
- What should I do if I purchase a ticket, but live outside India?
- Where can I read ticketing `Terms & Conditions?
- Can I re-enter the venue during the day if I leave?
- Are there any travel packages available?
- What is the authorization letter format?
• No re-entry is permitted for the entire period of the event.
I, (Your name) ______________ authorize _____________ (Friends name)to use my ticket bearing Booking ID No. ________ on my behalf for `TIMEOUT 72`.Please find encl. the photocopy of my debit/credit card, print out the Booking confirmation & a valid Photo ID.(Your name) (Signature).